Almond Delivery

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007

      I am back with the almonds and now have the task of figuring out how I can meet with everyone to give them their almonds.

      Tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 10:00 a.m. I will be in the parking lot of  Bud Clark's Goose Hollow Inn, 1927 SW Jefferson Street, to meet some of the people. Will this be convenient for you? If so, please email me prior to 8:30 a.m. Tuesday so I'll know to wait for you.

      I will also be at the Raw Portland Meet-Up potluck on the 14th and can have the almonds with me there.

      I don't know how long I'll be in Portland tomorrow. If neither of these times work for you, please let me know if there is someplace I can leave your almonds for you or let me know another suggestion.

      Thanks!

      Annette

    • Celeste Tanit

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2007

          > Where and when is the Raw Portland Meet-up potluck?

          The potluck is Sunday, October 14th, at 4:30 p.m. in The Pearl District.  Check http://rawfood.meetup.com/cities/us/or/portland/ for location, directions, etc., and to RSVP.

          Annette

        • rawnora
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 2009
            Hello, I'm getting ready to decide whether it would be worth it for me
            to bring almonds to Portland again like I did last year. So far there
            are only a few orders so if there is anyone else who would like to buy,
            please email me and let me know how many pounds you'd like. As a
            reminder, the price is $8.50/lb for over 20 pounds, $9/lb for under 20
            pounds. 10 pound minimum. The almonds are the Non Pareil variety --
            large, tender, sweet, fresh and certified organic. The pick up
            location would be close to People's Co-op, and it would be in early
            November, most likely on a Saturday afternoon. Thank you! Best wishes,
            Nora