Dennis Kucinich speaking in Seaside & Portland this evening~

  • jen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2007
      Sorry if this is off topic, but I expect we can all see the benefit of
      having a Vegan in the white house.
      If you want to support Dennis he will be speaking tonight from
      6:30-7:30 or so, at the Best Western in Seaside.
      6:30 - 7:30 pm
      Oregon AFL-CIO State Convention
      Best Western Hotel
      414 North Prom
      Seaside, OR
      (free event)
      He will also be in Portland tonight for a birthday party fund raiser,
      not yet sold out so RSVP if you have the funds and desire, will be a
      great time.
      Sunday Evening - October 7!

      RSVP by calling (503) 477-7031. (email)
      Dennis@... $300 per person includes:

      8:30 pm Mixer with light appetizers, Pinio Gris tasting and Hard Cider
      warming beverages
      9:00 pm Appetizer Dessert tasting bar All Organic All Vegan All Authentic
      9:30 pm Special Guest entertainment
      11:15 pm Dennis shares the day's events
      11:30 pm Dennis speaks to us for about 30 minutes as we focus on the
      future
      12:00 am Cut the birthday cake and toast for success, health and
      prosperity for all

      Appetizers and Beverages by Blossoming Lotus Catering
      Birthday Cake by Sweet Pea Bakery
      Entertainment by Flamenco Artist David Franzen
      Special appearance by Swami Beyondananda
      Michael J Lasky - Producer of Living Luminaries

      Please come energized and ready to party for peace

      Please Note: There will be a special opportunity offered for a small group
      of people to meet, have some private conversation and photographs with
      Dennis for a $1000 donation.

      http://www.dennis4president.com/upcoming-events/