Re: [RawPortland] Almonds

  • Svetlana Savina
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2007
      Hi Nora!

      I sent you a check for 15 lbs of almonds ( $105) on Tuesday October 2.
      I surprised that you didn't recieve it yet.

      Thank you!
      Svetlana.

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2007
        I did receive your check, Svetlana.  The list is of all the people I didn't get payment from.  Thanks for checking, tho.
        Nora

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 11 6:55 AM
            Nora,
                Hi,I will get 5 lbs from you.Thanks,Carolyn Loubiere

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1 8:23 AM
              Hi All,
              Just wanted to let everyone know who has emailed me that I am just collecting orders/inquiries at this time so don’t worry if you don’t hear back from me right away.  I will send out a group email to everyone who’s ordered with details about pricing, delivery/pick up, etc., as soon as I have them.  It’s going to be a super busy month so this may have to wait till late August or even early September.  If you don’t hear from me by Labor Day or thereabouts, feel free to send another email.  Speaking of delivery, if I get enough orders from one concentrated area, like Seattle, I may be able to arrange a group drop.
              Thank you!
              Nora
              Declare your independence from “health care” industries which thrive on misery!
              www.RawSchool.com
              www.NoMoreVetBills.com