:: SmartMonkey Foods - menu Apr 29th ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 11:31 PM
      S M A R T M O N K E Y F O O D S

      Menu: Thursday�s �Catering To-Go�
      this Thursday, April 29th

      Mexican Temptations

      - Mexico City Burrito -
      Cabbage �Tortilla� stuffed with Black Olive Cheeze and
      Cilantro Salsa, topped with Sour Cream

      - Tijuana Chopped Salad -
      A beautiful mix of spring greens, carrots, cabbage,
      and herbs tossed in a creamy cilantro dressing

      - South Pacific Carrot Ginger Soup -
      A cream of Carrots, Ginger and spices, topped with a
      swirl of Brazil Cream

      - Baja Blueberry Blast -
      Almond milk and Fresh Blueberries

      This week's DESSERTS:

      - Macadamia-Coconut Tart topped with Blueberry Sauce
      - Pecan Pie
      - Carob Brownie
      - Lemon Bar

      $25 per serving and desserts are $5

      To ensure availability, please call to place your
      order:
      (503) 236-7878, by Tuesday, April 27th.

      Pick-ups are on Thursday 6-7pm.

      Please make sure to visit our website for the latest
      info at
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com

      We look forward to seeing you soon,
      Ani
      Ani Phyo
      SmartMonkey Foods | Organic Vegan Living Cuisine
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com
      (503) 236-7878 office

      =====
      Ani Phyo