What's it all about Portland?

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      It has been decided we are doing the Third Annual Raw and Living Spirit Retreat! August 2008 Tuesday thru Friday

      This is an amazing event and if you value raw life choices I encourage you to become a participant.

      The benefits to you with be greater then your inputs; as you will be doing the best for yourself and your community.

      Look into your heart --- bring your talents and energy.

      The Core team needs more quality participants.

      We need help with the website, flyer distribution, child care, kitchen manager, Volunteer coordinator, 3 kitchen day supervisors, volunteers, cleaners, set-up and tear down, DJ, Videographer, room monitors, kitchen workers, servers, etc.  this is a world class event way ahead of its time.  Be present!

      Each Core team member can use support and assistance as putting on this size event takes lots of energy, wisdom and time.  Gabrielle and Thomas do most of the work but the more enthusiastic help we have the lighter the load and the more transformation that can take place.

      Even if you can only come and polish our shoes or give us a shave or haircut once in a while.  LOL  I am joking about the shoes and haircuts but we can use your positive energy and kind thoughts and help in promoting this gathering of the clan....  I have been to 9 of these events and learned so much each time.  Still I know I need more support and more knowledge to be my best.  Gabrielle and Thomas can teach me so much and so can you!  But you can only share your radiance if you show up!

      The first core team planning meeting is after Sunday supper (7 p.m. this Sunday October 7th 2007)

      Come if you can help!  If your intentions are pure you will benefit 3-7 fold..

      Namaste:

      Bill