Raw and Living Spirit 2008 Retreat Core Team Meeting

  • isofene
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      The Core Team for next year's Raw and Living Spirit Retreat in
      Molalla, Oregon is meeting tomorrow night, Sunday, at 7:30 PM at
      Milwaukie Presbyterian Church, following Sunday Supper. (The church is
      located at 2416 SE Lake Rd, Milwaukie.) If you went to the retreat
      this year and have some feedback for us you would like to share, or if
      you are interested in being a member of our core planning team, please
      attend.

      We have several openings on our Core Team for next year, and are
      looking to expand the size of our team. Being a member of the Core
      Team involves serving an important function for the retreat, attending
      all Core Team meetings throughout the year (typically held on Sunday
      evenings) and having a large role in the planning process. Some
      positions we have open include registrar, day kitchen managers,
      volunteer coordinator, publicity, and others. However, we are open to
      other ways of assisting with the retreat. Primarily, we are looking
      for individuals with energy, enthusiasm, and follow-through. Next
      year's retreat will be held August 26-29. Core Team members must be
      available for the retreat as well as the several weeks prior.

      If you can't make tomorrow's meeting but are still interested in
      helping to plan or volunteer at next year's retreat, please email
      info@... and let us know how you'd like to help and
      how to get in touch with you.

      -Virginia Morgan