Sunday Supper with Warren Wolf

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
      Warren Wolf, a popular and powerful presenter at Portland's recent Raw
      and Living Spirit Festival will be a special guest at Christ the Healer
      UCC's raw Sunday Supper, this week, Oct 7, from 5-7 pm at 2416 SE Lake
      Rd, Milwaukie (Milwaukie Presbyterian Church)-- --catered live
      foods meal, $5-10 donation requested, RSVP's appreciated. Our dinner
      conversation and after dinner discussion theme will be the possibility
      of spiritual and bodily transformation, which is one of the effects of
      Warren's work, as those who have experienced it can attest. Warren is
      interested in meeting with any raw foodists who would like to experience
      the work personally in an upcoming weekend intensive to be held at Camp
      Adams in Molalla, Friday evening through Sunday morning Oct 19-21.

      This "Embodiment of Grace Retreat" is primarily hands on, and is limited
      to 20 persons who are ready for profound change. Each participant will
      be worked on extensively by Warren, assisted by interns. The Wolf
      Method brings awareness to and gently releases tension patterns in the
      body that inhibit the full expression of human potential. Here it will
      be offered in a spiritual context and with the nutritional support of
      live foods, which Warren has discovered greatly increases one's response
      time and ability to benefit from the work.
      > The Embodiment of Grace Retreat"" will begin with a sacred ceremony at 4
      > pm Friday, October 19, followed by a raw gourmet feast and evening
      > session. The retreat continues through Saturday dinner. Friday and
      > Saturday night cabin accomodations at Camp Adams and living food
      > meals and snacks
      > through Sunday breakfast are included in the retreat price of $595.
      > This is an unprecedented opportunity to personally experience Warren's
      > work in a synergistic group retreat setting at a price well below his
      > current charge of $750 for a 2-3 hour private intensive.
      >
      > For registration information email gabrielle@... or phone
      > 503-650-4447.

    • HANNAH ZAIV
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
        Hi Gabrielle. This is my RSVP that I'll be at the Sunday supper at 5 this
        Sunday. Is it really just $5 - $10 for a catered meal? (let me know please
        if not) Thanks very much!

        - Hannah Zaiv, 503-659-9384

        >From: Gabrielle <gabrielle@...>
        >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [RawPortland] Sunday Supper with Warren Wolf
        >Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 18:14:48 -0700
        >
        >Warren Wolf, a popular and powerful presenter at Portland's recent Raw
        >and Living Spirit Festival will be a special guest at Christ the Healer
        >UCC's raw Sunday Supper, this week, Oct 7, from 5-7 pm at 2416 SE Lake
        >Rd, Milwaukie (Milwaukie Presbyterian Church)-- --catered live
        >foods meal, $5-10 donation requested, RSVP's appreciated. Our dinner
        >conversation and after dinner discussion theme will be the possibility
        >of spiritual and bodily transformation, which is one of the effects of
        >Warren's work, as those who have experienced it can attest. Warren is
        >interested in meeting with any raw foodists who would like to experience
        >the work personally in an upcoming weekend intensive to be held at Camp
        >Adams in Molalla, Friday evening through Sunday morning Oct 19-21.
        >
        >This "Embodiment of Grace Retreat" is primarily hands on, and is limited
        >to 20 persons who are ready for profound change. Each participant will
        >be worked on extensively by Warren, assisted by interns. The Wolf
        >Method brings awareness to and gently releases tension patterns in the
        >body that inhibit the full expression of human potential. Here it will
        >be offered in a spiritual context and with the nutritional support of
        >live foods, which Warren has discovered greatly increases one's response
        >time and ability to benefit from the work.
        > > The Embodiment of Grace Retreat"" will begin with a sacred ceremony at 4
        > > pm Friday, October 19, followed by a raw gourmet feast and evening
        > > session. The retreat continues through Saturday dinner. Friday and
        > > Saturday night cabin accomodations at Camp Adams and living food
        > > meals and snacks
        > > through Sunday breakfast are included in the retreat price of $595.
        > > This is an unprecedented opportunity to personally experience Warren's
        > > work in a synergistic group retreat setting at a price well below his
        > > current charge of $750 for a 2-3 hour private intensive.
        > >
        > > For registration information email gabrielle@... or phone
        > > 503-650-4447.

      • Gabrielle
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
          Yes, Hannah, we only ask for a modest contribution in order not to
          discourage from coming those who have not yet learned what a valuable
          asset the regular availability of a communal raw meal can be. It will
          be good to see you again Sunday.
          Love,
          Gabrielle