AFA algae

  • Laura Carley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi All,
      Any comments:
      I'm trying to decide from what source to buy Klamath Lake algae.  I'm looking for the  best deal but hoping not to buy inferior product.  Expensive especially for a whole family!  I used to buy cell tech animal algae in the big container.  Now I'm looking at "Crystal Manna".  It looks like the least expensive source.  Anyone used it?  I know E3 is very popular.
      Thank you!
      Laura