Re: [RawPortland] Almonds

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2007
      Dear Nora,

      I mailed my check to you for almonds yesterday from
      Portland, Oregon.

      I am only ordering almonds.

      Annette has me on her list for $25 pounds of almonds.

      My check is for $175.

      I will attempt to enter my name on the database.

      THANK
      YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      You are a heroine.

      This is how we maintain the 'culture of life,' as Dr.
      Gabriel Cousens calls it.

      Abundant health and many blessings,
      Pamela Melcher

      --- Nora Lenz <nmlenz@...> wrote:

      > Hi Portlanders,
      > I wanted to let you know that the almonds arrived
      > safely here in Seattle. Yay. :)
      >
      > Thanks very much to those of you who entered your
      > orders on the database. For those of you who
      > haven't, don't worry about it, I will use the info
      > you gave Annette to process your orders. Annette
      > will be coming to Seattle to pick them up either
      > next weekend (Oct. 6-7) or on the 10th. They will
      > be marked with your name and the quantity. In the
      > meantime, just to clarify, you'll need to mail me a
      > check for the amount that covers your ALMOND ORDER
      > ONLY. If you've already mailed a check that
      > included your pistachio order too, that's fine but I
      > don't have the pistachios yet and I most likely
      > won't h
      ave them by the time Annette comes up and I'd
      > rather do them separately. We'll probably have to
      > look at shipping them to you, which is not terribly
      > expensive if we use the $9 flat rate postal boxes
      > (which will hold up to 10 pounds of pistachios).
      >
      > If you do want pistachios, just let me know so I can
      > include it on my order to the farmer. He is giving
      > me a couple more days, so you'll have till Monday
      > evening to either email me or post your order on the
      > database. That's for pistachios only. The almonds
      > are already spoken for so if you haven't ordered by
      > now, it's too late. There is a possibility I'll
      > have some left after all the orders are filled but
      > I'll have to let you know in a week or so.
      >
      > According to the list 19 people have placed orders.
      > So far I've only received checks from the following
      > people:
      > Erica Sebald
      > Veronique Lhote
      > Robyn Cornwall
      > Karen Ann Lee
      >
      > Here's my address again, jfyi: Nora Lenz, 14447 SE
      > 16th Street, Bellevue, WA, 98007.
      >
      > Please let me know if I left anything out or if you
      > have any questions. Thanks all!
      >
      > Warm wishes,
      > Nora

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
    • Nora Lenz
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2007
        Hi All,
        Annette will be meeting me tomorrow afternoon to pick up the almonds. Unfortunately there have been
        quite a few people who ordered who have either decreased their orders or canceled altogether. Some
        have just failed to follow through w/ payment after it was requested. I guess it wasn't made clear
        but it wasn't my intention to buy more almonds than I had orders for. The way things stand now, I'm
        going to have to find buyers for a lot of almonds that I thought were already sold. The hour is
        late but if there is anybody who hasn't ordered and would still like to (and can pay via Paypal),
        please email me before 9 am tomorrow. I can still ship almonds, too, for anyone who misses this
        deadline. The shipping cost for $10 pounds is $9.

        I have no way of contacting people who ordered but didn't send payment, other than posting here.
        So, here's the list:

        Marlane
        Carrie Jo
        Deb Watkins
        Michelle
        Geoff

        If any of you have already mailed checks or haven't but still want your order filled, please either
        Paypal the funds or drop me an email (or call if it's later than 9 am tomorrow).

        Thanks to all of you who sent your checks. :)

        Kind regards,
        Nora
        425.802.0165
      • Svetlana Savina
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 6, 2007
          Hi Nora!

          I sent you a check for 15 lbs of almonds ( $105) on Tuesday October 2.
          I surprised that you didn't recieve it yet.

          Thank you!
          Svetlana.

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2007
            I did receive your check, Svetlana.  The list is of all the people I didn't get payment from.  Thanks for checking, tho.
            Nora

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
                Nora,
                    Hi,I will get 5 lbs from you.Thanks,Carolyn Loubiere

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
                  Hi All,
                  Just wanted to let everyone know who has emailed me that I am just collecting orders/inquiries at this time so don’t worry if you don’t hear back from me right away.  I will send out a group email to everyone who’s ordered with details about pricing, delivery/pick up, etc., as soon as I have them.  It’s going to be a super busy month so this may have to wait till late August or even early September.  If you don’t hear from me by Labor Day or thereabouts, feel free to send another email.  Speaking of delivery, if I get enough orders from one concentrated area, like Seattle, I may be able to arrange a group drop.
                  Thank you!
                  Nora
                  Declare your independence from “health care” industries which thrive on misery!
                  www.RawSchool.com
                  www.NoMoreVetBills.com