Re: [RawPortland] Nut ordering information

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2007
      Hello again,
      I wanted to give you more explicit instructions on using the nut ordering database because I think I may have left a step or two out that might throw someone off who isn't familiar with the Yahoo system.

      If you want to order either almonds or pistachios:
      1. Click on the link in this post called "Visit Your Group" (it will be in a box to the right)
      2. When you arrive at the home page of Raw Portland, you'll see a list of links in a yellow box on the left; click on "Database"
      3. When the name of the database appears ("Unpasteurized Almonds and Raw Pistachios"), click on it
      4. There will be a horizontal list of links in the center of the page, the first of which is "Add Record", click on it
      5. Then you'll get the boxes asking for your info and order; fill them in and then click the "Add Record" button at the bottom
      Please let me know if I can answer any questions.
      Nora