Re: [RawPortland] Nut ordering information
- Hello again,I wanted to give you more explicit instructions on using the nut ordering database because I think I may have left a step or two out that might throw someone off who isn't familiar with the Yahoo system.If you want to order either almonds or pistachios:
Please let me know if I can answer any questions.Nora
- Click on the link in this post called "Visit Your Group" (it will be in a box to the right)
- When you arrive at the home page of Raw Portland, you'll see a list of links in a yellow box on the left; click on "Database"
- When the name of the database appears ("Unpasteurized Almonds and Raw Pistachios"), click on it
- There will be a horizontal list of links in the center of the page, the first of which is "Add Record", click on it
- Then you'll get the boxes asking for your info and order; fill them in and then click the "Add Record" button at the bottom