New Raw Food DVDs from Jackie and Gideon - Special Offer

  • Gideon Graff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      Check out our new redesigned website: www.sproutrawfood.com

      See the DVDs amazing trailer on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-
      d0770LAoFU

      After many months of intense work, we are proud to announce that our first two DVDs in
      the series
      "Uncooking With Jackie And Gideon" are now ready for sale. We have produced two DVDs
      of raw food preparation, that will show you clearly how to be the master chef in your own
      kitchen. The DVDs are of the highest quality, professionally produced, edited, and contain
      special features.

      Each title contains a dozen original recipes by Jackie Graff, and the two titles that we have
      ready now are:
      * "Nuts About Coconuts"
      * "Country Barbecue"

      Special Features:
      * DVD menu, with recipe selection
      * Print out all recipes from your computer
      * "Why Eat Raw" with Jackie and Gideon

      Endorsements:

      In this DVD, Jackie and Gideon Graff, a charming couple who are extraordinary raw/live
      food chefs, make preparing raw food dishes easy and fun. Whether it's throwing a few
      things into the blender or preparing a gourmet feast, Jackie and Gideon will make you a 4-
      star chef in your own kitchen.
      Rhio, author of "Hooked on Raw"

      "The Graff's courses truly are outstanding, and they make the best tasting raw food! The
      comprehensive superb instruction and the delicious foods, make these courses worth any
      cost.

      Paul Nison, Author, Speaker and Raw Food Chef.
      www.paulnison.com

      "Gideon and Jackie Graff come through with flying colors, again. Their zest for what they
      do is only exceeded by how well they do it."

      Dr. Douglas N. Graham, Author of the 80/10/10 Diet, www.foodnsport.com

      "We have learned so many new and different techniques from Jackie and Gideon, their
      expertise in the realm of raw food preparation is renowned. Now, you can have the
      privilege of "learning at their feet" so to speak, by simply viewing their DVDs."

      Dr. George and Rhonda Malkmus, Founders of Hallelujah Acres www.hacres.com

      Jackie and Gideon Graff have been teaching raw food preparation and food science for the
      last eight years. They owned and operated
      "The Sprout Café" known world over for its varied and delicious raw food. Jackie is a
      graduate of the University of South Carolina with a B.S. degree in Nursing. She has forty
      years experience in various areas of patient care and education. Jackie Graff is the author
      of sixteen theme recipe books, and is a gifted raw chef, considered by many in the raw
      food movement to be the best in the country. Gideon is a graduate of Haifa Institute of
      Technology, Israel, in Hospitality Management, and has years of experience in managing
      resorts and luxury hotels. They work great together as a team in the kitchen and
      demonstrate how easy, fun and satisfying raw food preparation can be for the whole
      family.

      Special Limited Time Offer!

      Retail price on our new DVDs is $29.95
      We offer an introduction sale price of $24.95 each

      If you buy both "Nuts About Coconuts" and "Country Barbecue" we offer them at the
      reduced price of $19.95 each. Shipping and Handling is $5 for each DVD, but you will pay
      only $5 to get both.

      Buy "Nuts About Coconuts" $24.95 + $5 S&H http://sproutrawfood.org/zencart/
      index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

      Buy "Country Barbecue" $24.95 + $5 S&H http://sproutrawfood.org/zencart/index.php?
      main_page=index&cPath=1

      Buy both DVDs for $19.95 each plus $5 S&H, that is $44.90 in total, a saving of $25 over
      the retail price. http://sproutrawfood.org/zencart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

      Expect delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.

      Please forward this email to friends and family members, who may be interested. Our
      DVDs make a great present for your health minded friends.

      We are very grateful to the hard work and dedication to excellence of our webmistress
      Rachelle Willoughby, and to our DVD Editor Jim Raymond. This project would not be
      possible without them.

      Peace and love to all,

      Jackie & Gideon Graff
      Sprout Raw Food