Re: [RawPortland] Delivery Date for Almonds

  • Margie
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
      Hi1

      I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm moving to Palm Springs, CA in October though not sure of the exact day. A tad sooner would be better for me as well.

      Thanks!
      Warmly,
      Margie

      Robyn Cornwell <cixpert@...> wrote:
      I am moving to Connecticut October 15. Any chance of getting them sooner???
      Robyn

      Annette <cloudriver@yahoo. com> wrote:
      It is my understanding that I'll receive the almonds in mid-October.

      Annette