Re: dental filling question???

  • dpxtn7
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007
      Do not do this during nursing! I did and my son became autistic and I have chronic
      fatigue. He has had chelation therapy to remove metals. Mercury was one of the highest. I
      personally would not do it at a regular dentist. From my understanding it is the vapors
      that are released during removal that are the biggest issue.
      HTH Deb