Sharing Knowledge from Raw and Living Spirit Retreat and Vibrant Living Expo

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007
      We invested so much time, energy and money let's make the most of it.  I attended many of the workshops but as there were 3 going on at a time and with volunteering in the kitchen etc. I missed most of the workshops.

      Let's organize a meeting, maybe even a potluck lunch or dinner with other attendees/ presenters from this and last years events.  We could type up our notes and email them to each other and then ask questions in person or just share in a sharing circle....

      If interested please email me off list with best times for you.

      I am happy to host them here in Vancouver (My urban farm is 4 blocks from I-205) or come to Portland.  As a member of People's coop we can rent the community room for $10 an hour.

      :>)

      Bill Milmoe
      360 695 4482

    • HANNAH ZAIV
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007
        Great idea. . I'd love to go (but was not at the expo at all. .?) Weekend
        eves. are best for me. Thanks much. -
        Hannah Zaiv, 503-659-9384