Delivery Date for Almonds

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 11, 2007
      It is my understanding that I'll receive the almonds in mid-October.

      Annette
    • Robyn Cornwell
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
        I am moving to Connecticut October 15. Any chance of getting them sooner???
        Robyn

        Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:
        It is my understanding that I'll receive the almonds in mid-October.

        Annette

      • Margie
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
          Hi1

          I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm moving to Palm Springs, CA in October though not sure of the exact day. A tad sooner would be better for me as well.

          Thanks!
          Warmly,
          Margie