Re: Almonds Transitional, Not Certified

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 10, 2007
      No problem, Ildiko. I am confident that at $7/pound, I won't have any
      trouble finding someone else to take your ten pounds.

      Annette

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Ildiko <ildikosan@...> wrote:

      > ... gosh... i was thinking to change, or cancel my order, but i am
      still over-sea' s so I did not have enough access to computer....
      well... can be done anything?
      > thanks! ildiko
    • Robyn Cornwell
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 11, 2007
        Annette,

        Do you have a delivery date yet?

        Robyn

        Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:
        No problem, Ildiko. I am confident that at $7/pound, I won't have any
        trouble finding someone else to take your ten pounds.

        Annette

        --- In RawPortland@ yahoogroups. com, Ildiko <ildikosan@. ..> wrote:

        > ... gosh... i was thinking to change, or cancel my order, but i am
        still over-sea' s so I did not have enough access to computer....
        well... can be done anything?
        > thanks! ildiko

      • Annette
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 11, 2007
          It is my understanding that I'll receive the almonds in mid-October.

          Annette
        • Robyn Cornwell
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 12, 2007
            I am moving to Connecticut October 15. Any chance of getting them sooner???
            Robyn

            Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:
            It is my understanding that I'll receive the almonds in mid-October.

            Annette

          • Margie
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 13, 2007
              Hi1

              I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm moving to Palm Springs, CA in October though not sure of the exact day. A tad sooner would be better for me as well.

              Thanks!
              Warmly,
              Margie