Holistic Dentist Recommendation

  • Jen Schlee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hello!

      I did a big search for a local (Portland Area) dentist, and after
      interviewing several of the top possibilities, settled with Dr. Lance
      Heppler in Vancouver WA. His father was a holistic dentist long
      before there were many such dentists!

      http://www.drlanceheppler.com/

      He is located just off the 205-Mill Plain exit, and was the only
      dentist who was willing to work with me on trying to avoid a root
      canal that everyone else seemed set to push me into. We seem to have
      side-stepped that, and then went on to remove all 13 of my mercury
      fillings, over the course of several months. He uses the regular
      protocol of dental dams, etc. and can do ceramic (Cerec TM) crowns
      and composite fillings.

      I would be happy to share more details of my experiences if that
      would be helpful.

      Overall, I had a great experience, and would highly recommend him.

      Good luck!

      Jen :)