FrequenSea: Information about its Value

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      I continue to be amazed at how much better i feel the
      more i drink FrequenSea, made of Marine Phytoplankton.

      I recently learned that FrequenSea is 97% absorbed by
      our bodies. Most food is 40-60% absorbed. Most pill
      supplements are only 20-40% absorbed.

      Apparently the fact that our blood plasma so closely
      resembles sea water suggests that we should be eating
      food from the sea.

      The following is, to me the best available easily
      accessible information about the value of FrequenSea.
      It is an interview with Dr. Jerry Tennant, M.D. Dr.
      Tennant has an integrative medical practice in Texas.

      http://www.audioupline.com/wst_page2.html

      The following is a recording of an interview with Dr.
      Tennant.

      http://tinyurl.com/bryx7

      The following is a recording of another interview with
      Dr. Tennant.

      http://tinyurl.com/c45ow

      The following is a recording of an interview with the
      daughter of the man who discovered how to make marine
      phytoplankton available as a significant food source
      for humans.

      http://tinyurl.com/a8kg3

      The following are people's testimonials of their
      experience drinking FrequenSea. Please be aware that
      it is illegal, according to the regulations of the
      U.S. Food and Drug Administration, to make claims that
      FrequenSea is a treatment for any disease, or cures
      any disease. ForeverGreen, the company which makes
      FrequenSea, says simply that FrequenSea provides
      superior, easily assimilated nutrition.

      http://www.audioupline.com/wst_page10.html

      I also recommend that you watch the video, "Another
      Day," which you can see on my website:

      www.breathe.provibranthealth.com

      The cost per month is about the same as the cost of a
      good bottle of vitamins. FrequenSea is much more
      assimilable, so it can replace the vitamins and
      benefit the body much more than the vitamins.

      I hope that you find this information valuable. If
      you have further questions, you can go to my website:
      www.breathe.provibranthealth.com. I also welcome you
      to contact me directly with your questions.

      I am a distributor of FrequenSea.

      You are welcome to forward this, in its entirety, to
      others.

      Thank you for your attention to this.

      Health, Kindness and Opportunity for all.

      Wishing you the best of health,

      Pamela Melcher
      503-946-8048
      pamelamelcher@...