Spiritual / economic exercise

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hello:

      I am interested in starting a small community business in the meadows area of Vancouver.  I am into yoga, social dance, permaculture and piano but I see an opportunity in the organic food market as it is growing faster then the general economy.  Rawfoods is also growing faster then organic foods so combining the two may give us the best chance of success.

      My idea is to bring 4 others into an LLC and each can work 16 hours a week (TOTAL OF 80 hours each week for all 5 of us) as that is what it often takes to get many businesses started.

      I realize that some of the partners may want to work more hours and be an employee also and that is a personal choice when we need and can afford that.

      I would like the business to be a emotionally and psychologically pleasant experience so finding the right people and keeping our attitudes correct will be the challenge.

      Interested?

      email me and when we have 5-15 interested people we can arrange a meeting.

      I have one other interested party so far.

      Do you have or want to develop capital, patience, wisdom and persistence?

      Thank you!