"RAW FOOD BASIC", AND "RAW FOOD GOURMET" COMING TO NEW YORK CITY

  • Gideon Graff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2004
      Hello Raw Friends,
      we are widely distributing this information, as more people are likely to be
      in NYC. Please forward to your friends in the area. We will be teaching
      classes in other cities, and we encourage you to join our email list to get
      information. Please reply with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

      "RAW FOOD BASIC", AND "RAW FOOD GOURMET" COMING TO NEW YORK CITY
      Preview for the seminars, and an opportunity to meet and sample the
      incredible foods of raw food chefs and teachers, Jackie and Gideon Graff. On
      the menu will be Pina Colada Smoothie, Brunswick Stew and Barbecue Sauce,
      Sweet Potato Soufflé and Corn Bread. Jackie and Gideon will demonstrate and
      talk about their raw experience and teachings. Friday, May 21 from 7:00 to
      9:00 pm. Sponsored by RawSoul.com Workshops are held at Raw Soul, 745 St.
      Nicholas Avenue (between 147th/148th Streets), NYC. Take A, B, C, or D
      Trains to 145th Street Station.
      Cost: $20 if prepaid, $25 at the door. Call Lillian 212-875-7112

      "RAW FOOD BASIC", AND "RAW FOOD GOURMET" COMING TO NEW YORK CITY
      Sponsored by Rhotline.com's Rhio, author of "Hooked on Raw"

      The classes include Special introduction to the implication of GMO foods, by
      Rhio on both days.

      The weekend of May 22,23
      We are offering in New York City, our successful seminars, this is an
      opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills in raw food preparation and
      lifestyle requirements. It is the best value in raw food education, and
      preparation anywhere in the country.

      "RAW FOOD BASIC"
      Saturday, May 22, 10 am - 6 pm, Convenient Tribeka Location, NYC

      · Difference between raw, live and cooked food
      · Why most diets do not work, weight loss/gain
      · Transition diets and food combining
      · Where do you get your protein and other nutrients from?
      · The importance of enzymes and fermented foods.
      · What are healing foods and how are they beneficial?
      · Kitchen Magic, simple equipment needed for raw foods.
      · Basic Recipes: Fruit Smoothies, Soups, Salads, Salad Dressings,
      Nut Pates, Easy Sandwiches, Salsa, Guacamole.
      · Other Recipes: Rejuvelac, Energy Soup, Greens, Deserts, how to
      open a young coconut with ease.
      Class Cost $150 including three meals, manual and recipes.

      "GOURMET RAW FOOD"
      Sunday, May 23, 10am - 6 pm, Convenient Tribeka Location, NYC

      MENU
      · Almond Milk, Vanilla Milk, Pina Colada Smoothie,
      · How to open a young coconut with ease!
      · Banana Pudding, Spinach Quiche, Biscuits, Apple Pie,
      · Vanilla Powder, Sweet Potato Soufflé, Cheesecake,
      · Nut and Seed Crust, Coconut Balls, Vanilla Nice Cream,
      · Tomato Basil Soup, Caesar Salad Dressing,
      · Spicy Tahini Dressing, Lasagna,
      · Protein Nuggets, Nut Loaf,
      · Marinara Sauce and Zucchini Pasta,
      · EFA Crackers, Flax Chips,
      · Macadamia Pine Nut Ricotta Cheese,
      · Parmesan Cheese, Jalapeno Cheese,
      · Flipped Spinach, Sweet and Sour Spinach,
      · Curried Kale

      Class Cost $150 - includes three meals and recipe manual.
      Take Both Days for $290
      Discount for Couples, pay only $250 each
      To register: Contact Gideon at 770 992-9218 or email
      gideon@...
      Class size is limited.

      ABOUT THE TEACHERS

      Jackie and Gideon Graff of Sprout Raw Food, have been teaching raw food
      lifestyle and food preparation classes for the last 4 years, in Atlanta,
      Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, and Oregon. They had a raw food restaurant in
      Atlanta and were featured on CNN, Atlanta Journal and Constitution, Fox
      News, CBS News and Creative Loafing, among other local and national media.

      What distinguishes their teaching is the innovative organization of a raw
      food kitchen, demonstration of techniques and shortcuts for delicious raw
      food preparation, how to convert a cooked food recipe to raw and how to be
      prepared for any situation. Their teaching can easily transition one to a
      raw food lifestyle or help the knowledgeable raw fooder get back on track
      and stay raw for life. Jackie Graff has developed hundreds of easy to
      prepare delicious raw recipes, and sold thousands of her raw recipe booklets
      all over the world. These recipes can replace many cooked foods one longs
      for. Sprout Raw Food classes are endorsed and highly recommended for their
      value in successful transition to raw food, by such raw food teachers,
      lecturers, and authors, Rhio, David Wolfe, Paul Nison, Dr. Doug Graham,
      Prof. Roz Gruben, Dr. Tim Trader, Victoria and Igor Boutenko, among others.

      Jackie Graff - Renowned Raw Foods Chef
      A graduate of the University of South Carolina with a B.S. degree in
      Nursing, Jackie has 35 years of experience in various areas of patient care
      and education. She was a gourmet chef for many years and is now a Gourmet
      Raw Foods Chef, Educator, Health and Nutrition Consultant, with 8 years
      experience on raw food and is a 100% raw foodist.

      Gideon Graff - Raw Food Chef, Health Coach, and Director of Sprout Raw Food.
      Gideon has been raw for eight years and is a 100% raw foodist. Together they
      lost 150 pounds, got off blood pressure, cholesterol and other medications.
      Gideon has 35 years experience in food and hospitality management.

      Comments from past workshops:

      Dear Jackie and Gideon, I wanted you to know how much I appreciated your
      time
      and effort in Sarasota last week. I learned so much about food preparation
      and have been 100% raw since the class. I even look forward to eating my
      greens. I have made several of the recipes you taught with great success. I
      look forward to trying more soon. Please keep me posted about future classes
      and workshops. Thanks, Julie Disser Clearwater, FL

      Hey Jackie and Gideon,
      A million thanks to both of you! Everyone said it was beyond their wildest
      dreams! You two are the very best! Keep up the good work. Love to both of
      you! - Pam Gilmore

      Congratulations on making a difference in the lives and health of many, many
      people. Thanks for helping us to know that we can eat well -- and delicious!
      Keep
      spreading the news.
      Many good wishes,
      Jenny Bishop Heaton

      Congratulations to you both on such a fantastic promotion of raw foods
      on CNN! It went so well, and Jackie's foods looked fabulous on-camera. Her
      presentation went really well, and your website hits probably went
      through the roof. Jackie's presentation as a gourmet chef came across
      really well.
      Everyone could tell that she has worked her way through all the levels
      of healthier cuisine, AND as a gourmet chef, no less! It was really
      impressive. In Sarasota, Dreama was so impressed when Jackie said that "The
      recipes should be so good that you want to eat this living food
      instead of cooked food." Dreama replied at the time "That's the best
      statement I've heard in
      two years of being in the raw food movement."
      Owen Waters & Dreama Vance
      Sarasota

      Jackie & Gideon are available for a workshop in your area, if you are
      interested in promoting an event with us, please contact us. Our contact
      information is below:

      Sprout Raw Food
      Gideon Graff
      Director