Vita Mix 3600 available

  • Chef Sprout
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hi Folks

      I have a beautiful Vita Mix 3600 for sale ($150 OBO)

      This is the chrome polished stainless steel base and carafe with variable speed.

      Very strong motor, extremely durable: will last forever.
      Needs a new home.

      Great someone who wants the power of a vita mix, but doesn't want to spend hundreds more on a new one or someone who prefers a stainless carafe to the plastic ones.

      Please call Bruce 503 236 3124

      See y'all at the Raw and Living Spirit Festival!!!

      Got a little couch potato?
    • Terence Peterson