Re: Almond Orders

  • Geoffrey Kleinman
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
      You missed me. I sent an email direct to you.

      We'd love 20 lbs please.

      Thanks
      Geoff Kleinman

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <cloudriver@...> wrote:

      > Hi all ~
      >
      > To be sure I haven't missed anyone, please let me know if you wanted
      > to order some of the freshly harvested raw certified organic, non-
      > pasteurized almonds and you don't see your name on the list below.
      > Thank you.
      >
      > I'm not sure when these will be picked and available. I'll notify
      > everyone by email when I have the almonds with the details about how
      > we'll make the exchange.
      >
      > Annette
      >

      > Gabrielle
      > Celeste
      > Tanya
      > Svetlana
      > Erica
      > Carrie Jo
      > Ildiko
      > Margie
      > Robyn

    • Annette
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 18, 2007
        Would everyone who placed an order for the transitional almonds please
        send an email to me off list so that I have your email addresses and
        then I will notify you of payment options, pick-up date, and pick-up
        place. (I read the Raw Portland group emails online and the email
        addresses are truncated for security reasons.)

        Thank you!
        Annette
        CloudRiver at yahoo.com