Re: I GOT LEFT OUT!! Re: [RawPortland] Almond Orders

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
      Dear Annette,

      It all worked out!

      Thanks for including me!

      Thanks for organizing this!

      Pamela Melcher

      --- Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:

      > I don't know how I did that, Pamela. I apologize.
      > I'm glad we caught
      > it. So, now the list is:
      >
      > Gabrielle
      > Celeste
      > Tanya
      > Svetlana
      > Erica
      > Carrie Jo
      > Ildiko
      > Margie
      > Robyn
      > Pamela
      > Paul
      >

      > Annette

      Got a little couch potato?
    • Geoffrey Kleinman
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
        You missed me. I sent an email direct to you.

        We'd love 20 lbs please.

        Thanks
        Geoff Kleinman

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <cloudriver@...> wrote:

        > Hi all ~
        >
        > To be sure I haven't missed anyone, please let me know if you wanted
        > to order some of the freshly harvested raw certified organic, non-
        > pasteurized almonds and you don't see your name on the list below.
        > Thank you.
        >
        > I'm not sure when these will be picked and available. I'll notify
        > everyone by email when I have the almonds with the details about how
        > we'll make the exchange.
        >
        > Annette
        >

        > Gabrielle
        > Celeste
        > Tanya
        > Svetlana
        > Erica
        > Carrie Jo
        > Ildiko
        > Margie
        > Robyn

      • Annette
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 18, 2007
          Would everyone who placed an order for the transitional almonds please
          send an email to me off list so that I have your email addresses and
          then I will notify you of payment options, pick-up date, and pick-up
          place. (I read the Raw Portland group emails online and the email
          addresses are truncated for security reasons.)

          Thank you!
          Annette
          CloudRiver at yahoo.com