Oregon's Raw and LIving Spirit Retreat

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      As the time grows rapidly closer, I wanted to send out a last
      invitation to join us at the second annual Raw and Living Spirit
      Retreat -- a non-profit event that gives a small group of people
      (maximum 200) three wonderful days to spend in community building,
      learning, sharing meals, and workshops with some fabulous presenters.

      The retreat is held at Camp Adams, a forested 210-acre recreational
      retreat center located 35 miles south of Portland. Participants are
      able to take a renewing break from the city, staying either in the
      rustic cabins (with running hot/cold water! (LOL!)) or pitching their
      own tent wherever they feel comfortable in the meadows or woods.
      There are trails for hiking/walking and a swimming hole for the hot
      days.

      We just recently opened up the event to "day trippers" after many
      requests. For $100/day (defined as 24 hours), a person may enjoy all
      aspects of the retreat (workshops, meals, lodging) for a day.

      Won't you take a look at the schedule on our web site and consider
      joining us?

      Are you famous for your raw crackers? Abeba Wright, the Krazy Kracker
      lady, will be judging the entries in our Krazy Kracker contest, with
      the winning recipe to be featured in her next Krazy Kracker book.

      I hope to see you there!

      Annette
      Raw and Living Spirit Retreat
      www.rawandlivingspirit.org
      800-910-4877
    • Jimmy Braskett
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2007
        Hi Annette,
        I left the retreat center last night and forgot my
        cell phone on the counter in the dining hall. It was
        left off but when on will ring when the number
        360-901-1975 is dialed.
        The best email address to get ahold of me is
        jimmybraskett@...
        Thanks and peace to you,
        Jimmy