I GOT LEFT OUT!! Re: [RawPortland] Almond Orders

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
      I don't know how I did that, Pamela. I apologize. I'm glad we caught
      it. So, now the list is:

      Gabrielle
      Celeste
      Tanya
      Svetlana
      Erica
      Carrie Jo
      Ildiko
      Margie
      Robyn
      Pamela
      Paul

      Annette
    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
        Dear Annette,

        It all worked out!

        Thanks for including me!

        Thanks for organizing this!

        Pamela Melcher

        --- Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:

        > I don't know how I did that, Pamela. I apologize.
        > I'm glad we caught
        > it. So, now the list is:
        >
        > Gabrielle
        > Celeste
        > Tanya
        > Svetlana
        > Erica
        > Carrie Jo
        > Ildiko
        > Margie
        > Robyn
        > Pamela
        > Paul
        >

        > Annette

        Got a little couch potato?
      • Geoffrey Kleinman
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
          You missed me. I sent an email direct to you.

          We'd love 20 lbs please.

          Thanks
          Geoff Kleinman

          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <cloudriver@...> wrote:

          > Hi all ~
          >
          > To be sure I haven't missed anyone, please let me know if you wanted
          > to order some of the freshly harvested raw certified organic, non-
          > pasteurized almonds and you don't see your name on the list below.
          > Thank you.
          >
          > I'm not sure when these will be picked and available. I'll notify
          > everyone by email when I have the almonds with the details about how
          > we'll make the exchange.
          >
          > Annette
          >

          > Gabrielle
          > Celeste
          > Tanya
          > Svetlana
          > Erica
          > Carrie Jo
          > Ildiko
          > Margie
          > Robyn

        • Annette
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 18, 2007
            Would everyone who placed an order for the transitional almonds please
            send an email to me off list so that I have your email addresses and
            then I will notify you of payment options, pick-up date, and pick-up
            place. (I read the Raw Portland group emails online and the email
            addresses are truncated for security reasons.)

            Thank you!
            Annette
            CloudRiver at yahoo.com