Re: I GOT LEFT OUT!! Re: [RawPortland] Almond Orders

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
      Dear Jenna,

      I am not the person taking the requests! You need to
      let Annette know if you want almonds.

      I am so grateful that we have this chance!

      Best of Luck!
      Pamela Melcher

    • Annette
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
        I don't know how I did that, Pamela. I apologize. I'm glad we caught
        it. So, now the list is:

        Gabrielle
        Celeste
        Tanya
        Svetlana
        Erica
        Carrie Jo
        Ildiko
        Margie
        Robyn
        Pamela
        Paul

        Annette
      • Pamela Melcher
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
          Dear Annette,

          It all worked out!

          Thanks for including me!

          Thanks for organizing this!

          Pamela Melcher

          --- Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:

          > I don't know how I did that, Pamela. I apologize.
          > I'm glad we caught
          > it. So, now the list is:
          >
          > Gabrielle
          > Celeste
          > Tanya
          > Svetlana
          > Erica
          > Carrie Jo
          > Ildiko
          > Margie
          > Robyn
          > Pamela
          > Paul
          >

          > Annette

          Got a little couch potato?
        • Geoffrey Kleinman
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
            You missed me. I sent an email direct to you.

            We'd love 20 lbs please.

            Thanks
            Geoff Kleinman

            --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <cloudriver@...> wrote:

            > Hi all ~
            >
            > To be sure I haven't missed anyone, please let me know if you wanted
            > to order some of the freshly harvested raw certified organic, non-
            > pasteurized almonds and you don't see your name on the list below.
            > Thank you.
            >
            > I'm not sure when these will be picked and available. I'll notify
            > everyone by email when I have the almonds with the details about how
            > we'll make the exchange.
            >
            > Annette
            >

            > Gabrielle
            > Celeste
            > Tanya
            > Svetlana
            > Erica
            > Carrie Jo
            > Ildiko
            > Margie
            > Robyn

          • Annette
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 18, 2007
              Would everyone who placed an order for the transitional almonds please
              send an email to me off list so that I have your email addresses and
              then I will notify you of payment options, pick-up date, and pick-up
              place. (I read the Raw Portland group emails online and the email
              addresses are truncated for security reasons.)

              Thank you!
              Annette
              CloudRiver at yahoo.com