Re: I GOT LEFT OUT!! Re: [RawPortland] Almond Orders

  • jenna stephens
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31 8:30 PM
      Pamela,
      I was interested, too- I'd like 10 lbs.
      Thanks!
      Jenna
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 6:14 PM
      Subject: I GOT LEFT OUT!! Re: [RawPortland] Almond Orders

      Dear Annette,

      Thank you for checking to see if people were left out.
      I WAS!!!

      I ordered 25 pounds of raw organic almonds.

      Please add me to the list.

      Thank you for coordinating this.

      Do you know whether buyers from food stores can order
      these almonds directly from farmers?

      Best Wishes,
      Pamela Melcher

      --- Annette <cloudriver@yahoo. com> wrote:

      > Hi all ~
      >
      > To be sure I haven't missed anyone, please let me
      > know if you wanted
      > to order some of the freshly harvested raw certified
      > organic, non-
      > pasteurized almonds and you don't see your name on
      > the list below.
      > Thank you.
      >
      > I'm not sure when these will be picked and
      > available. I'll notify
      > everyone by email when I have the almonds with the
      > details about how
      > we'll make the exchange.
      >
      > Annette
      >

      > Gabrielle
      > Celeste
      > Tanya
      > Svetlana
      > Erica
      > Carrie Jo
      > Ildiko
      > Margie
      > Robyn

      http://autos. yahoo.com/ carfinder/

    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
        Dear Jenna,

        I am not the person taking the requests! You need to
        let Annette know if you want almonds.

        I am so grateful that we have this chance!

        Best of Luck!
        Pamela Melcher

      • Annette
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
          I don't know how I did that, Pamela. I apologize. I'm glad we caught
          it. So, now the list is:

          Gabrielle
          Celeste
          Tanya
          Svetlana
          Erica
          Carrie Jo
          Ildiko
          Margie
          Robyn
          Pamela
          Paul

          Annette
        • Pamela Melcher
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
            Dear Annette,

            It all worked out!

            Thanks for including me!

            Thanks for organizing this!

            Pamela Melcher

            --- Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:

            > I don't know how I did that, Pamela. I apologize.
            > I'm glad we caught
            > it. So, now the list is:
            >
            > Gabrielle
            > Celeste
            > Tanya
            > Svetlana
            > Erica
            > Carrie Jo
            > Ildiko
            > Margie
            > Robyn
            > Pamela
            > Paul
            >

            > Annette

            Got a little couch potato?
          • Geoffrey Kleinman
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
              You missed me. I sent an email direct to you.

              We'd love 20 lbs please.

              Thanks
              Geoff Kleinman

              --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <cloudriver@...> wrote:

              > Hi all ~
              >
              > To be sure I haven't missed anyone, please let me know if you wanted
              > to order some of the freshly harvested raw certified organic, non-
              > pasteurized almonds and you don't see your name on the list below.
              > Thank you.
              >
              > I'm not sure when these will be picked and available. I'll notify
              > everyone by email when I have the almonds with the details about how
              > we'll make the exchange.
              >
              > Annette
              >

              > Gabrielle
              > Celeste
              > Tanya
              > Svetlana
              > Erica
              > Carrie Jo
              > Ildiko
              > Margie
              > Robyn

            • Annette
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 18, 2007
                Would everyone who placed an order for the transitional almonds please
                send an email to me off list so that I have your email addresses and
                then I will notify you of payment options, pick-up date, and pick-up
                place. (I read the Raw Portland group emails online and the email
                addresses are truncated for security reasons.)

                Thank you!
                Annette
                CloudRiver at yahoo.com