Almond Orders

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2007
      Hi all ~

      To be sure I haven't missed anyone, please let me know if you wanted
      to order some of the freshly harvested raw certified organic, non-
      pasteurized almonds and you don't see your name on the list below.
      Thank you.

      I'm not sure when these will be picked and available. I'll notify
      everyone by email when I have the almonds with the details about how
      we'll make the exchange.

      Annette

      Gabrielle
      Celeste
      Tanya
      Svetlana
      Erica
      Carrie Jo
      Ildiko
      Margie
      Robyn
    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 31, 2007
        Dear Annette,

        Thank you for checking to see if people were left out.
        I WAS!!!

        I ordered 25 pounds of raw organic almonds.

        Please add me to the list.

        Thank you for coordinating this.

        Do you know whether buyers from food stores can order
        these almonds directly from farmers?

        Best Wishes,
        Pamela Melcher

        --- Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:

        > Hi all ~
        >
        > To be sure I haven't missed anyone, please let me
        > know if you wanted
        > to order some of the freshly harvested raw certified
        > organic, non-
        > pasteurized almonds and you don't see your name on
        > the list below.
        > Thank you.
        >
        > I'm not sure when these will be picked and
        > available. I'll notify
        > everyone by email when I have the almonds with the
        > details about how
        > we'll make the exchange.
        >
        > Annette
        >

        > Gabrielle
        > Celeste
        > Tanya
        > Svetlana
        > Erica
        > Carrie Jo
        > Ildiko
        > Margie
        > Robyn

        http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
      • jenna stephens
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 31, 2007
          Pamela,
          I was interested, too- I'd like 10 lbs.
          Thanks!
          Jenna

          --- Annette <cloudriver@yahoo. com> wrote:

          > Hi all ~
          >
          > To be sure I haven't missed anyone, please let me
          > know if you wanted
          > to order some of the freshly harvested raw certified
          > organic, non-
          > pasteurized almonds and you don't see your name on
          > the list below.
          > Thank you.
          >
          > I'm not sure when these will be picked and
          > available. I'll notify
          > everyone by email when I have the almonds with the
          > details about how
          > we'll make the exchange.
          >
          > Annette
          >

          > Gabrielle
          > Celeste
          > Tanya
          > Svetlana
          > Erica
          > Carrie Jo
          > Ildiko
          > Margie
          > Robyn

          http://autos. yahoo.com/ carfinder/

        • Paul Fieber
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 31, 2007
            Hi Annette

            I would like to order 20 lbs.

            Paul

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
              Dear Jenna,

              I am not the person taking the requests! You need to
              let Annette know if you want almonds.

              I am so grateful that we have this chance!

              Best of Luck!
              Pamela Melcher

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
                I don't know how I did that, Pamela. I apologize. I'm glad we caught
                it. So, now the list is:

                Gabrielle
                Celeste
                Tanya
                Svetlana
                Erica
                Carrie Jo
                Ildiko
                Margie
                Robyn
                Pamela
                Paul

                Annette
              • Pamela Melcher
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
                  Dear Annette,

                  It all worked out!

                  Thanks for including me!

                  Thanks for organizing this!

                  Pamela Melcher

                  --- Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:

                  > I don't know how I did that, Pamela. I apologize.
                  > I'm glad we caught
                  > it. So, now the list is:
                  >
                  > Gabrielle
                  > Celeste
                  > Tanya
                  > Svetlana
                  > Erica
                  > Carrie Jo
                  > Ildiko
                  > Margie
                  > Robyn
                  > Pamela
                  > Paul
                  >

                  > Annette

                  Got a little couch potato?
                • Geoffrey Kleinman
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 1, 2007
                    You missed me. I sent an email direct to you.

                    We'd love 20 lbs please.

                    Thanks
                    Geoff Kleinman

                    --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <cloudriver@...> wrote:

                    > Hi all ~
                    >
                    > To be sure I haven't missed anyone, please let me know if you wanted
                    > to order some of the freshly harvested raw certified organic, non-
                    > pasteurized almonds and you don't see your name on the list below.
                    > Thank you.
                    >
                    > I'm not sure when these will be picked and available. I'll notify
                    > everyone by email when I have the almonds with the details about how
                    > we'll make the exchange.
                    >
                    > Annette
                    >

                    > Gabrielle
                    > Celeste
                    > Tanya
                    > Svetlana
                    > Erica
                    > Carrie Jo
                    > Ildiko
                    > Margie
                    > Robyn

                  • Annette
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 18, 2007
                      Would everyone who placed an order for the transitional almonds please
                      send an email to me off list so that I have your email addresses and
                      then I will notify you of payment options, pick-up date, and pick-up
                      place. (I read the Raw Portland group emails online and the email
                      addresses are truncated for security reasons.)

                      Thank you!
                      Annette
                      CloudRiver at yahoo.com