Re: [RawPortland] Certified Organic, Non-Pasteurized Almonds Available

  • Margie
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 30, 2007
       Hi,

      50 lbs for me. Let me know where to pick up. Thanks.

      Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:
      Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds for $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165) . If we get a lot of orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
      Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in any of the stores or co-ops.
      Annette

    • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 31, 2007
        hello
        I would like about 10 lbs, but ia m still over seas until september 14th, ildi

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 31, 2007
          Hi,
          I'd like 20 pounds, please.
          Erica

          > Hi,
          >
          > 50 lbs for me. Let me know where to pick up. Thanks.
          >
          > Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:
          > Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond
          farmer and is taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized,
          shelled almonds for $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If
          you're interested, you can email me or phone Nora directly
          (425.802.0165). If we get a lot of orders, then she'll get the almonds
          to me and I will get them to a convenient pick-up place in Portland.
          The harvest is coming up so all orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
          > Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how
          many you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this
          available in any of the stores or co-ops.
          > Annette
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see
          what's on, when.

        • c.stairs
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 31, 2007
            -Thanks for providing this opportunity. I would like to order 20 lbs.
            -Carrie Jo

            --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <cloudriver@...> wrote:

            > Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is
            > taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds
            for
            > $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you
            > can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165). If we get a lot of
            > orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a
            > convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all
            > orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
            >
            > Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many
            > you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in
            > any of the stores or co-ops.
            >
            > Annette

          • redratlava
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 31, 2007
              I would like 15lbs.

              Thank you!

              Svetlana.

              --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <cloudriver@...> wrote:

              > Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is
              > taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds
              for
              > $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you
              > can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165). If we get a lot of
              > orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a
              > convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all
              > orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
              >
              > Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many
              > you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in
              > any of the stores or co-ops.
              >
              > Annette

            • Veronique
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 1 7:32 PM
                If it is not too late, would you put me down for 5lbs please? Thank you
                very much.

                Veronique