Re: [RawPortland] Certified Organic, Non-Pasteurized Almonds Available

  • Robyn Cornwell
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 29, 2007
      Please enter my order for 10 lbs. of almonds.
      F.Y.I.  I called Nora and she recommended ordering through you.

      Thanks,
      Robyn Cornwell
      503-439-2527

      Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:
      Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds for $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165) . If we get a lot of orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
      Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in any of the stores or co-ops.
      Annette

    • Margie
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 30, 2007
         Hi,

        50 lbs for me. Let me know where to pick up. Thanks.

        Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:
        Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds for $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165) . If we get a lot of orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
        Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in any of the stores or co-ops.
        Annette

      • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 31, 2007
          hello
          I would like about 10 lbs, but ia m still over seas until september 14th, ildi

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 31, 2007
            Hi,
            I'd like 20 pounds, please.
            Erica

            > Hi,
            >
            > 50 lbs for me. Let me know where to pick up. Thanks.
            >
            > Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:
            > Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond
            farmer and is taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized,
            shelled almonds for $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If
            you're interested, you can email me or phone Nora directly
            (425.802.0165). If we get a lot of orders, then she'll get the almonds
            to me and I will get them to a convenient pick-up place in Portland.
            The harvest is coming up so all orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
            > Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how
            many you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this
            available in any of the stores or co-ops.
            > Annette
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see
            what's on, when.

          • c.stairs
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 31, 2007
              -Thanks for providing this opportunity. I would like to order 20 lbs.
              -Carrie Jo

              --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <cloudriver@...> wrote:

              > Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is
              > taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds
              for
              > $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you
              > can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165). If we get a lot of
              > orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a
              > convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all
              > orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
              >
              > Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many
              > you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in
              > any of the stores or co-ops.
              >
              > Annette

            • redratlava
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 31, 2007
                I would like 15lbs.

                Thank you!

                Svetlana.

                --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <cloudriver@...> wrote:

                > Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is
                > taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds
                for
                > $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you
                > can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165). If we get a lot of
                > orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a
                > convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all
                > orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
                >
                > Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many
                > you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in
                > any of the stores or co-ops.
                >
                > Annette

              • Veronique
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 1, 2007
                  If it is not too late, would you put me down for 5lbs please? Thank you
                  very much.

                  Veronique