Certified Organic, Non-Pasteurized Almonds Available

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 27 9:43 AM

      Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds for $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165). If we get a lot of orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all orders must be to Nora by this weekend.

      Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in any of the stores or co-ops.

      Annette

    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 27 11:24 AM
        I'd like 25 lbs

        Annette wrote:

        Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds for $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165) . If we get a lot of orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all orders must be to Nora by this weekend.

        Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in any of the stores or co-ops.

        Annette

        http://www.eset.com

        http://www.eset.com

      • Tanya Petrich
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 27 9:51 PM
          I'd like 10 pounds, please!
          Thanks,
          Tanya

          Subject : Re: [RawPortland] Certified Organic, Non-Pasteurized Almonds Available

          Date : Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:24:16 -0700

          From : Gabrielle <gabrielle@...>

          To : RawPortland@yahoogroups.com

          I'd like 25 lbs

          Annette wrote:

          Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and
          is taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds
          for $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested,
          you can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165) . If we get
          a lot of orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them
          to a convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so
          all orders must be to Nora by this weekend.

          Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how
          many you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this
          available in any of the stores or co-ops.

          Annette

          http://www.eset. com

          http://www.eset. com

          Looking for the Hottest New Ringtones?
          Find them at Lycos Mobile. Get 10 Bonus Tones today!
        • Pamela Melcher
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 27 10:32 PM
            Dear Annette,

            I would like 25 pounds.

            Thank you for your work on this.

            Pamela Melcher

            --- Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:

            > Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an
            > almond farmer and is
            > taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized,
            > shelled almonds for
            > $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If
            > you're interested, you
            > can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165).
            > If we get a lot of
            > orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will
            > get them to a
            > convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is
            > coming up so all
            > orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
            >
            > Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might
            > think of how many
            > you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like
            > this available in
            > any of the stores or co-ops.
            >
            > Annette

            http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
          • Celeste Tanit
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 28 6:30 AM
              Annette,
              Bless you for taking this on - you are a jewell!!!
              I would like 25#s please.
              Celeste

              On Aug 27, 2007, at 9:43 AM, Annette wrote:

              Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds for $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165). If we get a lot of orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all orders must be to Nora by this weekend.

              Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in any of the stores or co-ops.

              Annette

            • Margie
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 28 12:02 PM
                Thanks for the info. I'm in Brookings and have contacted my friends to see how much they want. I'll know by Thursday. I'll need directions since I don't know Portland. Thanks again. Margie

                Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:
                Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds for $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165) . If we get a lot of orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
                Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in any of the stores or co-ops.
                Annette

              • Robyn Cornwell
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 29 5:14 PM
                  Please enter my order for 10 lbs. of almonds.
                  F.Y.I.  I called Nora and she recommended ordering through you.

                  Thanks,
                  Robyn Cornwell
                  503-439-2527

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 30 12:36 PM
                     Hi,

                    50 lbs for me. Let me know where to pick up. Thanks.

                    Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:
                    Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds for $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165) . If we get a lot of orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
                    Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in any of the stores or co-ops.
                    Annette

                  • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 31 2:52 AM
                      hello
                      I would like about 10 lbs, but ia m still over seas until september 14th, ildi

                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 31 8:43 AM
                        Hi,
                        I'd like 20 pounds, please.
                        Erica

                        > Hi,
                        >
                        > 50 lbs for me. Let me know where to pick up. Thanks.
                        >
                        > Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:
                        > Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond
                        farmer and is taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized,
                        shelled almonds for $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If
                        you're interested, you can email me or phone Nora directly
                        (425.802.0165). If we get a lot of orders, then she'll get the almonds
                        to me and I will get them to a convenient pick-up place in Portland.
                        The harvest is coming up so all orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
                        > Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how
                        many you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this
                        available in any of the stores or co-ops.
                        > Annette
                        >

                        > ---------------------------------
                        > Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see
                        what's on, when.

                      • c.stairs
                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 31 10:47 AM
                          -Thanks for providing this opportunity. I would like to order 20 lbs.
                          -Carrie Jo

                          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <cloudriver@...> wrote:

                          > Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is
                          > taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds
                          for
                          > $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you
                          > can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165). If we get a lot of
                          > orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a
                          > convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all
                          > orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
                          >
                          > Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many
                          > you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in
                          > any of the stores or co-ops.
                          >
                          > Annette

                        • redratlava
                          Message 12 of 13 , Aug 31 11:37 AM
                            I would like 15lbs.

                            Thank you!

                            Svetlana.

                            --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <cloudriver@...> wrote:

                            > Nora Lenz of Raw Washington has contact with an almond farmer and is
                            > taking orders for certified organic, nonpasteurized, shelled almonds
                            for
                            > $7 per pound, with a 5-pound minimum order. If you're interested, you
                            > can email me or phone Nora directly (425.802.0165). If we get a lot of
                            > orders, then she'll get the almonds to me and I will get them to a
                            > convenient pick-up place in Portland. The harvest is coming up so all
                            > orders must be to Nora by this weekend.
                            >
                            > Since almonds store easily in the freezer, you might think of how many
                            > you'll need over the year. We won't see a price like this available in
                            > any of the stores or co-ops.
                            >
                            > Annette

                          • Veronique
                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 1, 2007
                              If it is not too late, would you put me down for 5lbs please? Thank you
                              very much.

                              Veronique