Newsflash from Raw & Living Spirit Retreat

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2007

      Newsflash!

      New Opportunities!!!

      Due to the high volume of requests we are offering the following but you must pre-register by September 3rd.

      Day rate of $100 per day

      Evening activities including dinner $35 per night (arrive between 5:30 – 6pm to get hand stamped for dinner)

      We have a few volunteer openings (kitchen duty, cleaning, set up etc) available by request and approval prior to September 3rd. Volunteers will receive a discount on the retreat fee.

      Contact info@... or 800-910-4877