Re: [RawPortland] question about bee pollen and E3-Live

  • Celeste Tanit
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hello Jared,
      The Daily Grind  at SE 41st and Hawthorne Blvd. in Portland carries E3 in a freezer that sits between their supplements section and their deli section.  Bring a cooler so you can transport it without thawing too much.
      A friend of mine at Portland's Saturday Market (under the Burnside Bridge every Sat. and Sun. from the first weekend in March to Christmas eve) sells bee pollen from bees feeding on wildflowers in the Molalla (sp?) area.  Ask where David the candlemaker's booth is and you will meet a very gentle and sweet beekeeper.
      All the Best,
      Celeste

      On Aug 21, 2007, at 10:52 AM, Jared Baca wrote:

      Hello. Are you or do you know a distributor that
      carries E3-Live? Im outside South south-west Portland
      and will travel exp: Portland, Vancouver, Salem,
      Gresham; just dont want to travel as far as eugene if
      I can help it. My other quest/question is for bee
      pollen. Any suggestions or price/quality comparsions
      are very apreciated.
      Namaste
      Love,
      Jared