Re: [RawPortland] Raw potluck in NE

  • Helen Hecker
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19, 2004
      Raw Girly--How about requiring a list of ingredients with each dish so those
      of us who have allergies, sensitiivites or other needs can participate.
      Some can't have gluten, salt, honey, Bragg's, Nama Shoyu, misos, grains,
      etc. This is done routinely in all the other out-of-area potlucks. And
      bring own utensils?
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 19, 2004
        Hello, here's this week's menu.
        Have a great week, and we look forward to seeing you
        soon!

        Ani

        -------------

        Thursday, April 21st

        - West Coast Mock 'Tuna' Dinner -

        Mock 'Tuna' Patties
        Vegan 'tuna' patties with wakame, carrots, sunflower
        seeds and spices

        Spring Greens
        A beautiful mix of spring greens, sprouts, shaved
        cucumbers tossed in a creamy ginger dressing

        Orange Carrot Soup
        A cream of carrots, sweet california oranges and
        spices

        Carob Smoothie
        Almond milk and vanilla bean blend with carob

        This week's desserts ($5): Pecan Pie, Brownie, Lemon
        Bar

        -------------
        Dinners are $25 per serving, always nutritionally
        balanced, good for the planet, and delicious!

        Please place your order by TUESDAY by calling us at:
        (503) 236-7878.

        =====
        Ani Phyo
        ani@...
        SmartMonkey Media | experience design
        o: 310.458.9167

        http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash
      • rrawgirly
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21, 2004
          ---sure!!! /ingredent lists are good...if people bring dishes and
          tools that would be swell too! see you all soon! Peace, light and
          serenity........ raw G

          In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Helen Hecker" <twinpeak@p...> wrote:
          > Raw Girly--How about requiring a list of ingredients with each dish
          so those
          > of us who have allergies, sensitiivites or other needs can
          participate.
          > Some can't have gluten, salt, honey, Bragg's, Nama Shoyu, misos,
          grains,
          > etc. This is done routinely in all the other out-of-area
          potlucks. And
          > bring own utensils?

        • rrawgirly
          Message 4 of 6 , May 13 10:49 AM
            hey crew, tis that time again...u guessed it....RAW POTLUCK SEASON.
            So Mike had a lovley one last night w/ devine pastas, tempura...the
            best.. and a jouous cream pie to top it off.yummmm!!!!!!! So I want
            to let everyone know that I will be having another potluck on Mon.
            the 31st! Last time we were a little small so get all you'r buddies
            and head over to 4422 NE 27th and Prescott @ 6:30 for a memorial
            feast..acception you and your's must bring the trimmings; it is a
            potluck..so come enjoy w/ you'r community.. please bring friends!!
            peace and stuff....Lauralin
          • rrawgirly
            Message 5 of 6 , May 24 11:18 AM
              just wanted to remind everyone about the potluck at 4422 NE 27th and
              Prescott, at 6:30 one week from today. So otherwise, Monday the
              31st. Memorial Day and all!! So come eat dance and be merry. I also
              want to suggest anyone bring friends, and drums or musical
              instruments if so desired. As well as utensils. If you have anyone
              questions you can reach me, aka Lauralin at 503.493.3698 Peace all