Re: [RawPortland] Re: question about bee pollen and E3-Live

  • Walker Traylor
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2007
      Jared,
        I also carry a good bee pollen, which is organic and wild harvested.  I recently got it for the first time, after using the Y.S. brand consistently.  The wild pollen tastes a bit less sweet and has a better vibe to it to me.  A friend was nearly literally soaring after pollen, goji, cacao drink the other day!  I can ship it to you at $15.95/lb.

      Walker Traylor
      Living Wisdom Foods
      Conscious Technologies, Inc.
      514 Daniels St., Suite #190
      Raleigh, NC, 27605
      (703) 389-4507

      On Aug 21, 2007, at 3:10 PM, mike@... wrote:

      Hi Jared,

      I am a distributor for E3 Live and the other Vision products. I am in SE Portland, give me a call at 503-771-3904

      My favorite bee pollen can be found at the local Farmers markets, and at the co-ops such as People's and Food Front.

      I also like the Y.S. Farms bee pollen they carry in the refrigerated sections at the bigger stores such as New Seasons and Wild Oats.

      take care,

      Mike Snyder
      www.TheRawDiet.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 21, 2007
        Dear Jared,

        My favorite Portland source of bee pollen is the Daily
        Grind, on the SW corner of SE 41st and Hawthorne. I
        talked with Steve K., the buyer who orders it, and he
        said that it is raw. I think it is about $17 a pound.
        People 62 years young or better get a 10% discount on
        Wednesdays at the Daily Grind.

        I have heard that bee pollen that has hard granules in
        it is not raw, that the heat makes the granules hard.
        I do not have a totally trusted authority's opinion
        about that. It intuitively feels true.

        Did you know that bee pollen is highly alkaline, and
        we could live on bee pollen alone? (From the book,
        which is excellent, albeit the title is rather
        dramatic, "Alkalize or Die," by Dr. Theodore A.
        Baroody.) Dr. Gabriel Cousens says it is OK to freeze
        it to store large quantities.

        Dear Walker,

        How much do you charge for shipping to Portland by the
        cheapest carrier for various amounts of pollen (up to
        5-10 pounds) and does your price go down if people
        order larger quantities (up to 5-10 pounds.) Thank
        you.

        Health and Happiness for All Beings.

        Pamela Melcher

        --- Walker Traylor <wtraylor@...>

      • Celeste Tanit
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
          Hello Jared,
          The Daily Grind  at SE 41st and Hawthorne Blvd. in Portland carries E3 in a freezer that sits between their supplements section and their deli section.  Bring a cooler so you can transport it without thawing too much.
          A friend of mine at Portland's Saturday Market (under the Burnside Bridge every Sat. and Sun. from the first weekend in March to Christmas eve) sells bee pollen from bees feeding on wildflowers in the Molalla (sp?) area.  Ask where David the candlemaker's booth is and you will meet a very gentle and sweet beekeeper.
          All the Best,
          Celeste

          http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/