Re: [RawPortland] What the Presenters Said ....

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2007
      Dear Jeff,

      I will miss you this year. I had wondered why you
      were not returnig.

      Many people comment favorably on your button "Dreams:
      Reality has to start somewhere." I wear it almost all
      the time.

      Thank you for your help on the raw almond issue. I
      was stretched too thin to do much about it. I will
      get proactive as you suggest. Plus, i will put out
      positive thoughts about an uninterupted supply of
      reasonably priced raw organic almonds. (Reality has
      to start somewhere!!!)

      I hope to see you at next year's retreat!!!

      Many Blessings,
      Pamela Melcher

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/