Re: [RawPortland] What the Presenters Said ....

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2007
      Annette,

      Thank you for the post. I'll add my comments too...

      The retreat last year was wonderful! It's a very special location,
      organized and staffed by some wonderful people. The energy of the
      event was unlike any others I've presented at or attended. I've been
      to raw food events around the U.S. and this is my favorite. I wish I
      could be there again this year. If I didn't have a commitment in
      another part of the world, I'd be there!

      Jeff
    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2007
        Dear Jeff,

        I will miss you this year. I had wondered why you
        were not returnig.

        Many people comment favorably on your button "Dreams:
        Reality has to start somewhere." I wear it almost all
        the time.

        Thank you for your help on the raw almond issue. I
        was stretched too thin to do much about it. I will
        get proactive as you suggest. Plus, i will put out
        positive thoughts about an uninterupted supply of
        reasonably priced raw organic almonds. (Reality has
        to start somewhere!!!)

        I hope to see you at next year's retreat!!!

        Many Blessings,
        Pamela Melcher

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/