What the Presenters Said ....

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2007

      It's always feels good when we have wonderful testimonials from participants of an event such as the Raw and Living Spirit Retreat. When we receive amazing comments from the presenters, it's an even more honoring compliment of our work:

      "It was phenomenal. The bonding and fellowship between people was extraordinary. For a raw retreat that offers more than speakers and vendors, come and experience a loving, giving, inspiring event that will leave you wanting more."  Abeba, author, The Krazy Kracker Lady.

      "You know how may raw events I've been to over the years. This was the best I've ever attended. My whole being, physical and spiritual, felt welcomed home."  Dr. Gabriel Cousens

      If you think you'd like to share in an event which earns comments such as these, please visit our web site ( www.rawandlivingspirit.org ) to learn more. Time's running out!

      Annette

    • Jeff Rogers
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2007
        Annette,

        Thank you for the post. I'll add my comments too...

        The retreat last year was wonderful! It's a very special location,
        organized and staffed by some wonderful people. The energy of the
        event was unlike any others I've presented at or attended. I've been
        to raw food events around the U.S. and this is my favorite. I wish I
        could be there again this year. If I didn't have a commitment in
        another part of the world, I'd be there!

        Jeff
      • Pamela Melcher
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2007
          Dear Jeff,

          I will miss you this year. I had wondered why you
          were not returnig.

          Many people comment favorably on your button "Dreams:
          Reality has to start somewhere." I wear it almost all
          the time.

          Thank you for your help on the raw almond issue. I
          was stretched too thin to do much about it. I will
          get proactive as you suggest. Plus, i will put out
          positive thoughts about an uninterupted supply of
          reasonably priced raw organic almonds. (Reality has
          to start somewhere!!!)

          I hope to see you at next year's retreat!!!

          Many Blessings,
          Pamela Melcher

          http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/