Re: Food Dehydrator

  • Jen Schlee
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14 7:46 AM
      I found this on CraigsList while looking for a clothes dryer...

      FOOD DRYER - $10

      Date: 2007-08-10, 7:08PM PDT

      FOR SALE IS A RONCO FOOD DRYER--MAY HAVE BEEN USED ONE TIME...971-275-2592

      • Location: ROCKCREEK
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
      PostingID: 394234394
    • Stephen F
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14 1:56 PM
        Or, if you don't want to buy one... I've got one you can use.  I just moved here and haven't quite unpacked yet, so it's still sitting in it's box all ready for you to use if you'd like it:)
        Stephen

        Tara <earthotter@...> wrote:
        Hey guys, on thursday im going up to Hagg lake to pick from a very
        large wild black bery patch that we found last year while geo-ceching.

        i expect to get a few bucket fulls, i dont have a food dehydrator yet
        so i was wondering if someone would loan me one for a few days?

        i can give you my state id card to hold for security, to show you that
        i dont plan on stealing it or something. ... i just dont want these
        berries to go to waste because there is no way we could eat them all
        before they would go bad. and I want to make leathers and stuff.

        Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.