Food Dehydrator

  • Tara
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hey guys, on thursday im going up to Hagg lake to pick from a very
      large wild black bery patch that we found last year while geo-ceching.

      i expect to get a few bucket fulls, i dont have a food dehydrator yet
      so i was wondering if someone would loan me one for a few days?

      i can give you my state id card to hold for security, to show you that
      i dont plan on stealing it or something. ... i just dont want these
      berries to go to waste because there is no way we could eat them all
      before they would go bad. and I want to make leathers and stuff.
    • Jen Schlee
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2007
        I found this on CraigsList while looking for a clothes dryer...

        FOOD DRYER - $10

        Date: 2007-08-10, 7:08PM PDT

        FOR SALE IS A RONCO FOOD DRYER--MAY HAVE BEEN USED ONE TIME...971-275-2592

        • Location: ROCKCREEK
        • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
        PostingID: 394234394
      • Stephen F
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2007
          Or, if you don't want to buy one... I've got one you can use.  I just moved here and haven't quite unpacked yet, so it's still sitting in it's box all ready for you to use if you'd like it:)
          Stephen

          Tara <earthotter@...> wrote:
          Hey guys, on thursday im going up to Hagg lake to pick from a very
          large wild black bery patch that we found last year while geo-ceching.

          i expect to get a few bucket fulls, i dont have a food dehydrator yet
          so i was wondering if someone would loan me one for a few days?

          i can give you my state id card to hold for security, to show you that
          i dont plan on stealing it or something. ... i just dont want these
          berries to go to waste because there is no way we could eat them all
          before they would go bad. and I want to make leathers and stuff.

          Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.