First Raw Dinner in the New Space: Saturday August 11th!!

  • Chaco Canyon Cafe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      IMPORTANT: Before we get to the happy announcement, you should know this is the last email you'll receive from our old gmail account, as we're going to a more reliable email server in the coming weeks.  You will receive an email requesting that you click on a link to give us permission to send you mail.  It is necessary to do this to receive future emails from us, so please do!

      *****

      Well, if you haven't been down our direction in a while, we are in our spacious new digs and absolutely adore it here.  Thank you to everyone who has been coming by so often and making our new home into such a special place... we are very grateful for the amazing first couple months we've had here and are looking forward to spending many more years here!

      Sure, we don't have a sign out front or menu boards up... but that doesn't mean we can't have our first special raw dinner of the new era!  Our enduring chef tandem of Lois and Heather have chatted up local farmers to see what we can get fresh off the farm and to your watering mouths, and have come up with yet another irresistible menu:

      Amuse'
      Lemon Balm Decoction

      First Course
      Spicy Full Circle Farms greens topped with a microdiced rainbow
      of bell peppers, marinated red onion, and sunburst squash
      and garden herb vinaigrette
      and
      To-Die-For heirloom tomato soup topped with a
      tricolor tomato melange and  tarragon

      Main Course
      Heirloom Tomato Tart: thinly sliced tomatoes layered with creamy mixed nut chevre on a crust of our famous onion flatbread. Served on a bed of crisp baby spinach tossed in a shallot vinaigrette
      or
      Savory Stuffed Portabello Mushroom: marinated portabello mushroom cap stuffed with herbed pepper-infused pate
       and served with side of sprouted quinoa pilaf

      Dessert
      Vanilla custard tart studded with local blueberries
      and lemon essence
      or
      Glazed Rama Farm peaches topped with ginger glass

      $35 per person

      Oooooohhh YUMMY!  To make a reservation, please respond to this email with:
      1. Your name
      2. Number of people in your party
      3. Time you would like to come in (5:30pm - 8:30pm)
      4. Any dietary restrictions or allergies (even if that food is not mentioned above)
      See you soon!

      Chris and the Gang

      --
      Chaco Canyon Organic Cafe