RE: Vibrant Living Expo

  • Virginia Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2007

      Hi Everyone -

      Instead of (or in addition to) traveling all the way to California, why not come to the local Raw & Living Spirit Retreat in Molalla, Oregon from Sept 6-9? This second annual retreat features guest chefs Blossoming Lotus, Bruce Horowitz, and Raw Soul from NYC! As well as Gabriel Cousens, Victoria Boutenko, and others. We need your local support! The cost includes lodging, food and all workshops. Register by August 1 for the last discount available for this event. Please pass this information along to anyone who may be interested. The website for all details is www.rawandlivingspirit.org.

      -Virginia Morgan

      Posted by: "vml1002" VML1002@...   vml1002

      Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:50 pm (PST)

      Hi,

      Has anyone considered attending the Mt Shasta Living Food expo on 7/27,
      28 and 29? http://www.shalomar productions. com/home. php

      I realize this is short notice.

      Veronique

      --- In RawPortland@ yahoogroups. com, "Stephen Hart"