Potluck this Saturday 3-6

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2004
      Hello folks,

      Welcome new members, feel free to post an introduction. I'll be at
      the potluck this Saturday at People's, I hope to meet some of you
      there. It will start around 5:00pm in the community room upstairs.
      The address is 3029 SE 21st Ave., one block north of SE Powell. Their
      phone # is (503)232-9051. Keep your calendars open for the next
      potluck on Wednesday March 10.

      David Wolfe will be on TV tonight in the new reality show Mad Mad
      House. Check out his video interview on the website:
      http://www.scifi.com/madmadhouse/alts/avocado

      My dinner at Holy Chow was delicious, thank you Kerry! I will be in
      again next week.

      Hi Grouppastime,

      The monthly raw food feast was fun. I think there were 16 people
      there, and Paul Nison paid us a suprise visit! Some of the dishes
      included a cake, dessert truffles, sprouted garbanzo bean hummus,
      salads, and a delicious entree from a recipe in the "Rainbow
      Green..." book. Have a great day!

      Mike

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "grouppastime" wrote:
      > Im curious to know how many people went to
      > the monthly raw food feast. How was it?
      > What were some of the dishes?
    • Betty
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2004
        Hey Mike,

        When is your next raw pot luck at your house? I'll try
        to make the People's co-op pot luck..but sometimes by
        5 or 6 pm..I'm pretty tired.

        Love,
        Prism

        --- Mike <snyder68@...> wrote:
        > Hello folks,
        >
        > Welcome new members, feel free to post an
        > introduction. I'll be at
        > the potluck this Saturday at People's, I hope to
        > meet some of you
        > there. It will start around 5:00pm in the community
        > room upstairs.
        > The address is 3029 SE 21st Ave., one block north of
        > SE Powell. Their
        > phone # is (503)232-9051. Keep your calendars open
        > for the next
        > potluck on Wednesday March 10.
        >
        > David Wolfe will be on TV tonight in the new
        > reality show Mad Mad
        > House. Check out his video interview on the website:
        > http://www.scifi.com/madmadhouse/alts/avocado
        >
        > My dinner at Holy Chow was delicious, thank you
        > Kerry! I will be in
        > again next week.
        >
        > Hi Grouppastime,
        >
        > The monthly raw food feast was fun. I think there
        > were 16 people
        > there, and Paul Nison paid us a suprise visit! Some
        > of the dishes
        > included a cake, dessert truffles, sprouted garbanzo
        > bean hummus,
        > salads, and a delicious entree from a recipe in the
        > "Rainbow
        > Green..." book. Have a great day!
        >
        > Mike
        >
        > --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "grouppastime"
        > wrote:
        > > Im curious to know how many people went to
        > > the monthly raw food feast. How was it?
        > > What were some of the dishes?

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2004
          > --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Prism wrote:
          > Hey Mike,
          >
          > When is your next raw pot luck at your house?

          Hi Prism,

          Thomas, Gabriel, my roomates, and I are hosting the second raw
          potluck at my house next Wednesday, March 10. It will start around
          6:30pm, and the address is "50 SE 62nd Ave." It is one block south of
          E. Burnside and 62nd. Please come and bring friends!

          Is anyone interested in ordering RawFood.com's raw organic Cacao
          Beans as a group for a discount? E-mail me off list.
          Cacao Beans link= http://www.rawfood.com/?item_id=0788&d=single
          If a one pound bag is ordered it costs $41.62 including shipping. If
          6 are ordered they cost $28.42 each, with 12 bags they cost $24 each
          including shipping.

          Mike
        • L W
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2004
            hey mike- as the moderator can you email me my user name and password?

            thanks-

            <lw

            > When is your next raw pot luck at your house?

              Hi Prism,

                 Thomas, Gabriel, my roomates, and I are hosting the second raw
            potluck at my house next Wednesday, March 10. It will start around
            6:30pm, and the address is "50 SE 62nd Ave." It is one block south of
            E. Burnside and 62nd. Please come and bring friends!

               Is anyone interested in ordering RawFood.com's raw organic Cacao
            Beans as a group for a discount? E-mail me off list.
              If a one pound bag is ordered it costs $41.62 including shipping. If
            6 are ordered they cost $28.42 each, with 12 bags they cost $24 each
            including shipping.

              Mike

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            .
          • grouppastime
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
              What ever happened to the potlucks at People's? It would be nice if
              there were 2 potlucks per month. They could each be on a different
              day of the week so theres a better chance that everybody would be
              able to make at least 1 of them. The EHM potluck tends to be on the
              3rd thursday of every other month but thats a little far for some
              people. Does anybody know what the status is on having potlucks at
              People's?