"coconut spread"

  • Laura Carley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
      Hi All,
      Does anyone have experience using "coconut spread" from Wilderness Family in place of fresh coconuts in recipes? Seems like it might be interchangeable and simpler.  They say it's raw.
      Thanks!!
      Laura

    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
        I bought a jar awhile ago. It doesn't spread unless its been in hot air or hot water. Also it doesn't taste fresh to me. I'm using it up in dehydrated sweet breads.
        Gabrielle

        http://www.eset.com

        http://www.eset.com