Submit your contact info for the Raw White Pages in the Raw Resource Guide to WA

  • monikakinsman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2007

      Raw Network of Washington is pleased to announce the publication of a new book called the "2008 Raw Resource Guide to Washington State!"

      The Raw Resource Guide will feature:

      • 64+ pages of raw lifestyle resources for Washington State (e.g. raw-friendly restaurants, stores, farmers markets, u-pick farms, and more)
      • 52-Week Daily Planner
      • Raw-friendly vendor coupons and advertisements
      • My Raw Success Journal
      • The Weekly Raw Inspiration
      • The Raw White Pages
      • Wellness tips
      • Fun stickers for personalizing your daily planner
      • Fitness tracker
      • Quick reference nutrition charts
      • and much, much more!

      The Guide will be available in late 2007, so stay tuned for more information.

      Invitation to Participate in the Raw White Pages!

      Have you ever met someone at a raw foods potluck and been like... "Man!  I wish I had gotten that person's contact information so we could carpool next time!"  Well, we have come up with a solution.  We are compiling the first ever "Raw White Pages".  If you live in Washington State and would like to make your information available to other raw foodists, please visit the following link and enter your information.

      http://www.rawwashington.org/pages/whitepages.htm

      The deadline for submission to the Raw White Pages is July 20, 2007.  Please submit your listing today!

      In Health!

      Monika Kinsman, M.S., M.A.
      Executive Director
      Raw Network of Washington