Re: [RawPortland] coconut oil

  • Jenna Stephens
    Message 1 of 10 , May 30, 2007

      sure, I'd split another. Thought I'd mention this, too- you know it's hot out when the coconut oil in your cupboard is runny! My kids got it all over the floor today while rubbing it on their bodies. :)
      Jenna
      Date : Fri, 25 May 2007 08:22:33 -0700

      From : Celeste Tanit <blar@pacifier. com>

      To : RawPortland@ yahoogroups. com

      Thanks Jenna. You are the second to respond. I am hoping for at

      least one more and hopefully two more people to take a gallon and

      then I will take two, completing the case. Anyone else????

      Celeste

      On May 24, 2007, at 7:38 PM, Jenna Stephens wrote:

      > I'd love a gallon, too.

      > Jenna

      Love Games? Gamesville is Waiting for You...
      Free Online Games, Fat Cash $ Prizes
      Plus Bingo, Solitaire, Poker Much More!
      http://www.gamesvil le.com

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • heather
      Message 2 of 10 , May 31, 2007
        hey all

        I could be very interested, but am confused about the
        cost.....if you are still needing another person,
        maybe drop me a line with $$ needed....
        thanks!
        all the best
        Heather
        --- Jenna Stephens <kayakjen@...> wrote:

        > sure, I'd split another. Thought I'd mention this,
        > too- you know it's hot out when the coconut oil in
        > your cupboard is runny! My kids got it all over the
        > floor today while rubbing it on their bodies. :)
        > Jenna

        http://sims.yahoo.com/
      • Tanya Petrich
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 25, 2007
          Hello All!
          Over the summer, Celeste Tanit was kind enough to order and deliver gallon containers of raw organic virgin coconut oil from Wilderness Family Naturals. It was delicious and I am almost through my gallon already! I am wondering if there is anyone out there who would be interested in ordering more from this company. Here is the website:

          http://www.wildernessfamilynaturals.com/virgin_coconut_oil_centrifuged.htm

          You can check out the product and then email me as soon as possible if you would like to go in on a bulk order. A case discount applies if we order 6 (gallon) containers and then you also get free shipping. I would take 1 gallon and am hoping we can get together enough people to get the case discount. I will be happy to place the order and then try to deliver to a "central" location for anyone who wants some. Please let me know as soon as you can as I only have 1 pint left and will be out soon! :)

          Thanks,
          Tanya Petrich
        • Gabrielle
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 26, 2007
            I'll take one gallon. Let me know how to pay and pick it up.
            Gabrielle Chavez

            Tanya Petrich wrote:

[...]

            http://www.eset.com

            http://www.eset.com
          • Joan Lulich
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 26, 2007
              HI Tania,

              I bought mine from Tropical Traditions.  They had a deal, 2 gallons for $100 plus shipping ($20).  I don't know if they still have the deal going.

              I made a coconut fudge with coconut oil, walnuts, pecans, dates, vanilla bean,and raw honey.  It is the healthiest dessert I've ever eaten!

              I'm reading the book Coconut Cure right now.  It says smother your bodies with the stuff.  It will cure anything.

              Joan

              http://mail.yahoo.com