Re: [RawPortland] Victoria Boutenko tickets (Ecotrust 6/8)

  • pdxdirt@intergate.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      Hello Tanya,
      I'm interested in getting tickets. Are you selling them?
      There are people I know who are interested in Victoria's work but I
      may need to get tickets for them to get them to go.

      Hope you received a lot of requests.
      The event hasn't sold out yet and I will be helping Gabrielle and
      Thomas in publicizing this.

      Mel Reslor
      SW PDX
      e-mail: pdxdirt@...