Victoria Boutenko tickets

  • Tanya Petrich
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2007
      I have 2 tickets for the Victoria Boutenko (talk only) on June 8 at 7:30pm. They are $10 each...people that were originally going to go had to cancel. Any takers?

      Tanya

      Love Games? Gamesville is Waiting for You...
      Free Online Games, Fat Cash $ Prizes
      Plus Bingo, Solitaire, Poker & Much More! http://www.gamesville.com
    • pdxdirt@intergate.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2007
        Hello Tanya,
        I'm interested in getting tickets. Are you selling them?
        There are people I know who are interested in Victoria's work but I
        may need to get tickets for them to get them to go.

        Hope you received a lot of requests.
        The event hasn't sold out yet and I will be helping Gabrielle and
        Thomas in publicizing this.

        Mel Reslor
        SW PDX
        e-mail: pdxdirt@...