Question. plus Re: [RawPortland] Re: Poison Oak

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 9 , May 28, 2007
      Dear Annette,

      I am glad you are feeling better. Vitamin E helps
      with preventing and reversing scarring. You can take
      it internally, as well as apply it topically. It is
      powerful.

      Question, must we register for the Raw and Living
      Spirit Retreat by midnight on May 31, or do we have
      through til midnight on June 1?

      Thanks for your reply.

      May All Beings Be Well and Happy!

      Peace,
      Pamela Melcher

      --- Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:

      > My sincere thanks to all who replied with
      > suggestions and sympathy re
      > the poison oak. I'm happy to report that I am
      > feeling considerably
      > better and perhaps "over the hump." I still have new
      > spots, lots of
      > itching, and some scarring -- I'm not being driving
      > absolutely nuts
      > anymore and am armed with several defenses should
      > the need arise again.
      >
      > I am very appreciative of you taking the time to
      > respond. Thank you!
      >
      > Annette

      that gives answers, not web links.