Re: Poison Oak

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 9 , May 28, 2007
      My sincere thanks to all who replied with suggestions and sympathy re
      the poison oak. I'm happy to report that I am feeling considerably
      better and perhaps "over the hump." I still have new spots, lots of
      itching, and some scarring -- I'm not being driving absolutely nuts
      anymore and am armed with several defenses should the need arise again.

      I am very appreciative of you taking the time to respond. Thank you!

      Annette
    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 9 , May 28, 2007
        Dear Annette,

        I am glad you are feeling better. Vitamin E helps
        with preventing and reversing scarring. You can take
        it internally, as well as apply it topically. It is
        powerful.

        Question, must we register for the Raw and Living
        Spirit Retreat by midnight on May 31, or do we have
        through til midnight on June 1?

        Thanks for your reply.

        May All Beings Be Well and Happy!

        Peace,
        Pamela Melcher

        --- Annette <cloudriver@...> wrote:

        > My sincere thanks to all who replied with
        > suggestions and sympathy re
        > the poison oak. I'm happy to report that I am
        > feeling considerably
        > better and perhaps "over the hump." I still have new
        > spots, lots of
        > itching, and some scarring -- I'm not being driving
        > absolutely nuts
        > anymore and am armed with several defenses should
        > the need arise again.
        >
        > I am very appreciative of you taking the time to
        > respond. Thank you!
        >
        > Annette

        that gives answers, not web links.